In Attendance: Executive Board: Sarah Pillen & Amanda Taylor, Class Representatives (
Board: Sarah Pillen: Chair Amanda Taylor: Co-Chair Deirdre Schoenfelder: Treasurer. Erin Schmidt: School Board Representative.
Items of Discussion:
- Upcoming Events: Lucky to be our Teacher. Q2 Events: Easter Egg Hunt, Burger Bash, Resturaunt Night, Decorate the Door Contest. 6th Graduation and Preschool Graduation, Chair oppurtunities, feedback, challenges.
- Website Roll Out to Public. Donation and volunteer opportunities through Time. Talent. Contribution. buttons linking to Signup.com. Question/Feedback?
- Expense Reimbursement: Checkbook for reimbursement located at school in office. Expensify Roll Out for digital submissions, as well as digital receipt record keeping. Text Deidre for info.
- Event Proposal and Summary: Goal to streamline. All digital. Google Doc Access for Forms. All events must be sent for approval a min. of one month prior. Expenses to be paid within 24-48 hours of submission.
- New events: Fun Run, Pastries with Parents end of Springs ( early May-check Scotus grad and soccer..May 1/Month of Mary)
- Raise Right: Video. Incentive/ 15 second video blups vs letters… social media….Bloomz feedback
Budget: Electronic Check Register is now live on Google Docs
In Brief January: Income- Restaurant Night: Est. $300.o0, Parent Contribution: $80
Expense-Art Show $1250.00
School Board Report: Overview, delegation of responsibilties, funds, bylaws, and increase family events etc.